The school does not provide accommodation for guest students but recommends the following links for useful information regarding accommodation:


http://www.idealista.com/en/ http://www.emes.es/VivirenMadrid/Alojamientoestudiantes/tabid/219/Defaul…


EU citizens can obtain health coverage by applying for the European Health Card. This gives access to public healthcare in any of the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, under the same conditions and at the same cost (it is free of charge in some countries) as insured persons in the country in question, provided that such care is medically necessary.

For more information: https://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=559

Useful Madrid telephone numbers

Emergencies: 112

Town Hall: 010