How do I apply?
The school welcomes students from abroad who wish to carry out internships or studies at our centre. The necessary arrangements are made by the school’s i+i (Innovation and Internationalisation) department.
The steps to follow are:
1. The student’s home institution contacts our institute by email. There are different email addresses for the two study levels taught: firstname.lastname@example.org for HE email@example.com for VET
If a student wants to apply for international study, the home institution has to sign an inter-institutional agreement with our centre.
2. The i+i department contacts the student via email and requests the following information:
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation in Europass format
- Personal portfolio
- Language-level accreditation (Spanish). Classes are taught in Spanish and so it is recommended that the student have a sufficient level of Spanish to follow the classes.
May 1st for the first term (Autumn)
November 1st for the second term (Spring)
3. The i+i department selects the candidates based on the following criteria:
- The interest of the proposal and the curriculum vitae of the candidate
- Quality of the portfolio
- Language level
- Reciprocal inter-exchange of students from both institutions
As the institute is small, the number of guest students is limited in order to ensure the quality of the international experience.
Within four weeks of the application deadline, candidates will receive a notification via email confirming or rejecting their application.